Migration Agent Melbourne
Migration Agent Melbourne (To Legal), is a boutique immigration law practice based in Mulgrave, which is south-east of Melbourne, Australia. For those people living in the northern or western suburbs of Melbourne, we have meeting hotspots in Footscray where face to face consultation can be arranged.
Although based in Melbourne, we provide immigration and legal services to people from all over the world, regardless of whether they are located inside Melbourne or outside Melbourne.
Migration Agent Melbourne (To Legal) is owned and operated by Jay To who:
Migration Agent Melbourne provide a range of professional services to its clients, which include providing strategic and procedural immigration advice as well as administrative support. Migration Agent Melbourne is ‘results driven‘ and provide practical and meaningful advice in ‘plain English’ rather than ‘legal jargon’.
Our goal is to provide immigration services that assist our clients become comfortable and confident to proceed with their visa application. Therefore, Migration Agent Melbourne provide personalised, yet professional immigration services to increase client satisfaction.
With the use of today’s communications technology, remoteness is not a problem and Migration Agent Melbourne is ready to assist you with all your immigration needs.
Contact Us for friendly, professional and cost effective immigration services.
- advise you on Australian immigration and citizenship matters
- provide you with forms, checklists and statutory declarations
- prepare, review and lodge your visa application and sponsorship
- communicate, on your behalf, with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Migration agents operating in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (often known as the 'Office of the MARA)'.
- have sound knowledge of Australian immigration laws, policies and practices
- act professionally and in a timely manner
- abide by the Migration Agents' Code of Conduct
- have professional indemnity insurance
- pass character tests (including criminal history checks).
A copy of the Migration Agents' Code of Conduct can be downloaded.
- is an Australian Legal Practitioner
- is a Melbourne Migration Agent
- completed a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Finance double degree
- was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria in December 2002
- has been registered migration agent since June 2007.
Note: Only about 20% of migration agents are actually Australian Legal Practitioners.
- MARN: 1612345 - means about 0 years experience (2016)
- MARN: 1412345 - means about 2 years experience (2014)
- MARN: 1212345 - means about 4 years experience (2012)
- MARN: 1012345 - means about 6 years experience (2010).